Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Train lines reopen between Brighton and Worthing after a person was hit by a train
8:24am Wednesday 31st July 2013 in News
Train lines have now reopened between Worthing and Brighton after a person was struck by a train at East Worthing station this morning.
The incident happened at around 6am and emergency services attended the scene.
Southern Rail warns commuters can still expect delays of up to 50 minutes.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
- First World War medals burgled
Comments are closed on this article.