Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man to appear in court charged with indecent exposure
8:50am Wednesday 31st July 2013 in News
A man is due to appear in court charged with indecent exposure and stalking over the course of a year.
Azeem Ahamed Faleela Gafoor, 23, of Stafford Road, Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates’ Court on August 14.
He is accused of a series of flashing offences in Crawley between May 2012 and May 2013.
On May 18, 2012, two women at homes in Langley Parade, Langley Green, were flashed by a man.
On February 23 this year, two women sitting at a bus stop in London Road were targeted, and on March 3 the man exposed himself to two more women at a bus stop in Manor Royal industrial estate.
A fourth offence happened on May 11 when a woman was flashed at in Martyrs Avenue, Langley Green.
The charge of stalking relates to the harassment of a woman in Langley Green between February and June this year.
- Our heroes on the streets - veterans among rising homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Fish die after "significant" pollution incidents hit West Sussex
- Rogue lorry drivers targeted in smuggling crackdown
- Kitty in the City needs new van
- Bank robbers strike in Haywards Heath