Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Free cup of tea for visitors to Hailsham hotel with lake views
12:10pm Wednesday 31st July 2013 in News
Free afternoon tea is being served for one day only at a hotel boasting scenic lake views.
Customers can look forward to a tea, coffee or cold drink as well as sandwiches and cake at the Boship Lions Farm Hotel on the A22 at Hailsham on Sunday without dipping into their pockets.
New owner Sheikh Abid Gulzar – chairman of Lion Hotels - is staging an open afternoon to show the public changes he has made at the hotel since he purchased it at the start of the year.
He said: “I really hope that people turn up on Sunday afternoon.
“They will receive a very warm welcome, free food and drink, and be able to look around the Boship.
“It's also the chance to enjoy our scenic views around the lake where it is so relaxing.”
For more information call 01323 727411.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Our heroes on the streets - veterans among rising homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Fish die after "significant" pollution incidents hit West Sussex
- Rogue lorry drivers targeted in smuggling crackdown
- Kitty in the City needs new van
- Bank robbers strike in Haywards Heath
Comments are closed on this article.