Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
World's only formation wingwalking team at Eastbourne International Air Show
6:30pm Wednesday 31st July 2013 in News
The world’s only formation wingwalking display team will be soaring through the skies at 140mph at an annual air show event later this summer.
The Breitling Wingwalkers will be one of many acts at this year’s Eastbourne International Air Show.
The daring team will perform stunning acrobatics, loops and rolls on the wings of 1940s Stearman biplanes.
The UK-based group were recently invited to display their skills abroad at Air Show China in November and an International Air Show in Australia in March.
The team will showcase some of their most daring moves, including the Cockpit Lady, during which the wingwalkers leave the safety of their static harnesses and climb down to the cockpit mid-flight.
The Eastbourne International Air show will return to the Sunshine Coast for another year from August 15 to August 18.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Royal Marine convicted of murder named as Brighton's Alexander Blackman
- Two Whitehawk FC players charged with match fixing
- Sussex business winners line up to take top honours
- Severe flooding in Shoreham after River Adur bursts its banks
- Sussex Police Chief Constable announces retirement after 32-year career
Comments are closed on this article.