Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
The Martlets Hospice in Hove holds cream tea to celebrate year's achievements
2:20pm Thursday 1st August 2013 in News
Dozens of volunteers have been thanked for their efforts in supporting a hospice.
The Martlets Hospice in Hove held a cream tea to celebrate their achievements over the last year.
Volunteers help the hospice in various ways, including working on reception, serving refreshments, driving patients and gardening.
They also work at the hospice’s chain of charity shops helping to sort donations, stock the shops and man the tills.
The hospice is on the lookout for more staff to help in its shops in Brighton, Hove, Saltdean, Peacehaven, Rottingdean, Woodingdean and Lewes.
For more details, call 01273 273400 or visit themartlets.org.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Missing Eastbourne man found safe and well
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
Comments are closed on this article.