Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Forest Row schoolgirl picked to perform in West End show
12:10pm Thursday 1st August 2013 in News
A schoolgril has successfully auditioned for a place in the stage show of Les Misérables.
Beth Martin was ‘spotted’ as she sang a solo from Les Mis at her dance school in Forest Row.
The nine-year-old started dancing when she was three.
Les Mis is among the longest running musical in the West End and the world, and is now in its 28th year.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Royal Marine convicted of murder named as Brighton's Alexander Blackman
- Two Whitehawk FC players charged with match fixing
- Bomb squad called to Brighton street
- Sussex business winners line up to take top honours
- Severe flooding in Shoreham after River Adur bursts its banks
Comments are closed on this article.