Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Big name store Fossil adding to the buzz at Churchill Square in Brighton
6:30am Friday 9th August 2013 in News
A new high street store is set to be one to watch.
Fossil has opened its first store in Brighton at Churchill Square Shopping Centre.
The US brand is a leading retailer of bags, watches and accessories.
The new 1,400 square feet store is located between HMV and River Island.
The news follows the announcement that Topshop will be opening a new store in 2014.
Tina Dallorzo, centre director for Churchill Square, said: “It’s great that Fossil is coming to Brighton and to Churchill Square. There’s a great buzz around Churchill Square at the moment. Not surprisingly the centre remains a strong draw for big name brands.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
- First World War medals burgled
- Plumpton Green family go five weeks without electricity after tumble dryer fire
Comments are closed on this article.