Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Summer fun at Fishbourne Roman Palace
3:30pm Wednesday 7th August 2013 in News
Don't miss the fun at Fishbourne Roman Palace this summer where there is the chance to try all things Roman.
On four Thursdays in August the Palace will come alive with hands-on activities for all ages to enjoy.
The activities run from 11am to 3pm and will include a variety of ancient crafts and things to make and do, including Roman costume, working with clay, Roman writing, food tasting and a chance to meet the archaeologist and handle some 2,000-year-old artefacts.
The fun-packed days are suitable for all ages, and are included in the palace’s normal admission price. There will also be daily guided tours and talks.
For more information visit http://sussex past.co.uk/event/summer-fun-3.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Murder investigation launched following huge fire which killed man, 24, and led to four others needing treatment
- Drunk fools can attend course to avoid £90 fine
- Your Interview: send us your questions for Trevor Love
- £79 million plans for City College Brighton and Hove approved by councillors
- Jury in rent boy murder trial retire for fourth day
Comments are closed on this article.