Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Crawley man rescued from home after collapsing while cooking
10:41am Sunday 11th August 2013 in News
An elderly resident was rescued from his own flat after collapsing while cooking.
The man was preparing a meal in the ground floor kitchen of his home in Loxwood Walk in the Ifield area of Crawley when he collapsed at about 1am this morning.
Firefighters rescued the man from the home and he was checked over by paramedics.
A fire service spokeswoman said the man suffered no “fire-related injuries” in the incident.
- Our heroes on the streets - veterans among rising homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Fish die after "significant" pollution incidents hit West Sussex
- Rogue lorry drivers targeted in smuggling crackdown
- Kitty in the City needs new van
- Bank robbers strike in Haywards Heath
Comments are closed on this article.