On the hunt for Brighton and Hove's missing millionaire with unclaimed winning ticket (From The Argus)
Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
On the hunt for Brighton and Hove's missing millionaire with unclaimed winning ticket
5:30pm Sunday 11th August 2013 in News
A national Lottery butler was deployed on Brighton beach yesterday as the search continues for the mystery millionaire.
Someone in Brighton and Hove bought a winning ticket for the EuroMillions Raffle Draw on July 26, but despite the butler’s best efforts to track them down, the prize remains unclaimed.
Simon Horne, of the National Lottery, said: “We urge everybody to check their tickets.
“Whether you have won £5, £10 or £1 million you have taken your chance and played the game and this person has certainly won a great prize.” The Brighton and Hove winning ticket bears the unique EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle code – BZP410507.
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket has 180 days to call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000 and claim the jackpot.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Murder investigation launched following huge fire which killed man, 24, and led to four others needing treatment
- Your Interview: send us your questions for Trevor Love
- £79 million plans for City College Brighton and Hove approved by councillors
- Jury in rent boy murder trial retire for fourth day
- Shoreham lifeboat heroes clock up 50 years at sea
Comments are closed on this article.