Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Seaford mother takes to the air for charity
1:18pm Tuesday 13th August 2013 in News
A mother is set to paraglide for the first time in her life to give something back to the charity which has supported her son since birth.
Catherine Prescott will paraglide in Glynde on Sunday September 15 to raise money for spina bifida charity Shine.
Mrs Prescott’s son Deian, now five, was born with the condition which affects one in every 1000 births.
To sponsor visit www.justgiving.com/catherine-prescott.
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Missing Eastbourne man found safe and well
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
Comments are closed on this article.