Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Knights in lawns battle at medieval day at Arundel Castle
3:30pm Tuesday 13th August 2013 in News
Step back in time to the 15th Century at a medieval event this weekend.
At Arundel Castle, pictured, on Saturday and Sunday there will be skirmishes and combat demonstrations, archery, falconry and medieval crafts set within a tented encampment on the castle’s lower lawns.
Saxons, Vikings and Normans will rub shoulders with knights of the 14th Century and archers of the 15th Century, recreating the history of the warriors who lived and died during this turbulent time.
Tickets start from £8. For more information visit arundelcastle.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Special report: Will your MP take an 11% pay rise?
- Jury continues deliberations in rent boy 'murder'
- Wife of jailed Brighton marine ‘overwhelmed’ by support
- Bird species in sharp decline in Sussex
- Father Scotty McGill tells of horror after being attacked by machete in street
Comments are closed on this article.