Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Horsham man charged over airgun shootings
3:59pm Tuesday 13th August 2013 in News
A site foreman has been charged after freerunners claimed they were shot by an airgun.
Eric Kingston, 47 of Market Square, Horsham, has been charged with two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm in connection with an incident in Horsham on Sunday.
Parkour climbers Max cave and Luke Harty were hit by pellets as they climbed scaffolding in Market Square in Horsham.
Mr Kingston has been bailed to appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on August 28.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Next year's Pride looks to go international with Freedom to Live theme
- Fire service to slash budget by almost a fifth in five years - but plans discussed in private
- Broken-down lift stops disabled people attending council meeting
- Former Albion chairman Dick Knight made freeman of the city
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence