Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two bespoke rings from Brighton jewellers for our Bride of the Year
6:30am Thursday 15th August 2013 in News
If they like you – they’re gonna put a ring on it.
Brighton jewellers Wedding Rings Direct is launching a competition to find the Bride of the Year for 2013/14.
The competition winner will receive a set of two bespoke wedding rings along with additional prizes worth up to £1,520.
Anthony Edwards, owner of Wedding Rings Direct, said: “We are so excited about the Bride of the Year competition.
“We absolutely love helping brides and grooms find their perfect wedding rings so we wanted to put together an amazing competition for brides to enter and be in with a chance of winning some fabulous prizes to help them make their big day complete.”
To nominate a bride-to-be set to tie the knot next year visit Wedding Rings Direct’s Facebook page and upload a photograph of the future bride along with the reason for the nomination.
Entries close on Monday, September 30 when the winning bride will be announced.
For more details visit www.weddingrings-direct.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Murder investigation launched following huge fire which killed man, 24, and led to four others needing treatment
- Woman, 76, suffers life-threatening injuries after head-on collision
- Bus service cuts at "critical level"
- Scores to attend war hero's funeral following appeal
- Gym session triggered rare muscle condition
Comments are closed on this article.