Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Firefighters hold a mock exercise in Hove to practice high-rise operation
11:33am Wednesday 14th August 2013 in News
Firefighters from across Brighton and Hove carried out a mock exercise at a high-rise building today.
Crews practised what they would do in an event of an emergency in Wick Hall, Furze Hill, Hove, from about 10.30am.
A spokeswoman from East Sussex Fire and Rescue said they were treating the exercise as a “person’s reported” – meaning people were trapped in the blaze.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: nearly 100 flights delayed at Gatwick after Nats fault
- Farage pilot found dead at home in Eastbourne
- Gatwick Airport delays after control centre fault
- Chaos and damage as river bursts its banks
- Heroic work of the police and public recognised
Comments are closed on this article.