Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Costa Ice Van helps to quench the thirst of Brighton centre visitors
2:40pm Wednesday 14th August 2013 in News
Feeling the heat? City centre visitors were treated to free drinks to help them cope with the summer sunshine.
They enjoyed drinks from the Costa Ice Van which is travelling the country giving out free drinks.
Locals tried the new flavours, such as the Tropical Fruit Cooler, or the Belgium Chocolate Creamy Cooler.
The van parked up in New Road in Brighton and offered the sample sizes to passing tourists and locals.
To follow the Ice van’s journey head over to costaice.co.uk, or check out facebook.com/costacoffee and @costacoffee.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man seriously injured in Shoreham machete attack
- Jury out in trial of rent boy accused of murdering older love in Brighton flat
- Sussex boffins discover why koalas have such deep voices
- 23-year-old woman raped by stranger on the beach
- Peer calls for Boxing Day trains
Comments are closed on this article.