Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Michael Eades named as man killed in crash with deer
5:06pm Wednesday 14th August 2013 in News
A motorcyclist who died after crashing into a deer has been named.
He was Michael Eades, 59, of Malthouse Lane, Cooksbridge, near Lewes.
Mr Eades died after he collided with a deer and then a tree at 6am on Tuesday on the A275 at the junction with Beggar's Wood Road, near North Chailey.
Pay tribute to Mr Eades. Email Anna Roberts
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
- First World War medals burgled
Comments are closed on this article.