Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lewes teenagers questioned over attempted break-in at Brighton flat
10:10am Thursday 15th August 2013 in News
Two teenagers are being quizzed by officers over an attempted break-in.
The pair aged 18 and 17 and from Lewes are being questioned by police on suspicion of trying to break into a home in Stanley Road, Brighton, shortly before 4.30pm on Wednesday.
Residents reported two people trying car doors, acting suspiciously and attempting to enter a basement flat through a slightly open window and the front door.
Officers arrested the pair after a short chase in nearby streets.
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting serial 1047 of August 14.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Our heroes on the streets - veterans among rising homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Fish die after "significant" pollution incidents hit West Sussex
- Rogue lorry drivers targeted in smuggling crackdown
- Kitty in the City needs new van
- Bank robbers strike in Haywards Heath
Comments are closed on this article.