Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sweet smell of success for Seaford perfume thieves
10:26am Thursday 15th August 2013 in News
Thieves came up smelling of roses after stealing expensive perfumes from a shop.
Two men smashed through the window of L Cameron and Son chemists in Broad Street, Seaford, about 3.50am on Wednesday.
One man was spotting climbing into the shop and handing £6,000 designer perfume by Chanel, Gucci and Dolce and Gabbana to his partner.
Any eyewitnesses or anyone offered cut-price perfume is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 141 of August 14.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Plans to turn Lewes Magistrate's Court into Premier Inn hotel rejected by council
- Climate change advisor 'in favour' of fracking
Comments are closed on this article.