Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Cycle parking in Brighton and Hove
11:51am Friday 16th August 2013 in News
Following Team GB’s Olympic heroics last year, cycling has seen a boom in popularity.
And with new city cycle lanes recently opened, Brighton and Hove has been on the vanguard of this upsurge.
But with more being out splashed out on bikes, secure parking has not necessarily kept up and thefts are common.
We want to your stories and experiences.
Do you have a safe place to keep your bike? Has your bike been stolen? Should more be invested in safe cycle storage?
Send you views to email@example.com or use hte comments feature below.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Chaos and damage as rover bursts its banks
- Heroic work of the police and public recognised
- Nelson Mandela: remembering an inspiration
- Widow's drink-drive video plea
- Sentenced to life: Royal Marine from Brighton who shot wounded Afghan in cold blood
Comments are closed on this article.