Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Drunk man cautioned after trying to get into wrong Seaford home
7:40am Monday 19th August 2013 in News
A young man has been cautioned over an attempted burglary.
Sussex Police cautioned a 20-year-old man after the attempted burglary in Kedale Road in Seaford on August 3.
A Sussex Police spokesman said: "Enquiries quickly identified a possible suspect who was traced and interviewed.
"It turned out that the young man had gone out and got very drunk and then had trouble finding his parents’ house, which is in a nearby road.
"Thinking he was at home and getting frustrated when he couldn’t get in, he managed to break a windowin the door with an umbrella, before realising his mistake and making off.
"When interviewed he fully admitted causing the damage and has offered to arrange for a repair."
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
- First World War medals burgled
- Plumpton Green family go five weeks without electricity after tumble dryer fire
Comments are closed on this article.