Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Motorcyclist has serious injuries after accident in Horsham
9:56am Monday 19th August 2013 in News
A motorcyclist is in hospital with serious injuries after an accident in Horsham last night (August 19).
A silver Yamaha motorbike was travelling north along North Parade when it hit the central reservation and caused the rider to come off the bike at about 8pm.
The 26-year-old male rider from Horsham was taken to St George's Hospital with serious injuries where he remains this morning.
Anyone with information or who witnessed the collision is asked to contact police on 101 quoting serial 1366 of 18/8 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our heroes on the streets - veterans among rising homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Fish die after "significant" pollution incidents hit West Sussex
- Rogue lorry drivers targeted in smuggling crackdown
- Kitty in the City needs new van
- Bank robbers strike in Haywards Heath
Comments are closed on this article.