Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
MET Office issues severe weather warning for Sussex
11:38am Thursday 22nd August 2013 in News
The Met Office has issued a yellow severe weather warning for Sussex on Saturday.
Torrential downpours at the start of the bank holiday weekend could result in more than 40mm of rain falling in just a few hours.
A yellow warning means be aware.
The Met Office has advised the public to be aware of the risk of localised flooding as a result of heavy showers.
- UPDATE: nearly 100 flights delayed at Gatwick after Nats fault
- Farage pilot found dead at home in Eastbourne
- Gatwick Airport delays after control centre fault
- Chaos and damage as river bursts its banks
- Heroic work of the police and public recognised
Comments are closed on this article.