Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
First service of Brighton atheist church
8:32am Friday 23rd August 2013 in News
An atheist church will hold its first Sunday service next month.
Brighton’s first ever Sunday Assembly will take place on September 22 at 11am at St Andrew’s Church in Waterloo Street, Hove.
The first guest speaker will be Mark Stevenson, author of An Optimist’s Tour of the Future.
There will also be lively songs, a house band and tea and cake.
A Sunday Assembly spokesman said: “Come along and be inspired, have a bit of fun and meet some great new people.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Liveblog: Scores due to attend funeral of Robert Argyle after plea from Royal British Legion
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Christmas fire warning as two more strikes set to take place
Comments are closed on this article.