Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Elderly couple treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire in Rottingdean
11:00am Sunday 25th August 2013 in News
An elderly couple were treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in a sheltered housing unit.
Firefighters and the ambulance service were called to Ravensbourne Court, in Warren Way, Rottingdean, shortly after 10.30pm last night (August 24).
The fire was quickly put out and the couple, who are in their seventies, were given oxygen by paramedics.
Their injuries are not thought to be serious.
Comments are closed on this article.