Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Large house fire in Bexhill takes six engines to extinguish
8:17am Wednesday 28th August 2013 in News
A house fire that raged through the middle of the night took six engines nearly three hours to tackle.
Firefighters from Bexhill Community Fire Station were called to a property in Windsor Road, Bexhill, at 11.48pm and did not leave until the early hours of the morning.
Fire crews were also forced to work on a neighbouring house as smoke began to filter into the property, and left the scene at 2.25am this morning.
An Aerial Ladder Platform was required to extinguish the fire, the location of which is still yet to be determined.
There have been no reported injuries.
More to follow.
If you witnessed or were affected by the fire email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Man seriously injured in Shoreham machete attack
- Jury out in trial of rent boy accused of murdering older love in Brighton flat
- Sussex boffins discover why koalas have such deep voices
- 23-year-old woman raped by stranger on the beach
- Peer calls for Boxing Day trains
Comments are closed on this article.