Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lifeguards save the life of man on Rottingdean beach
3:42pm Wednesday 28th August 2013 in News
Two lifeguards have pulled a 60-year-old man from the sea in a lifesaving rescue.
Lifeguards pulled an unconscious man from the sea at Rottingdean beach at just before 12.45pm this afternoon.
It is believed he had banged his head on a metal object.
Lifeguards carried out CPR on the man before paramedics took over who also gave the man two shocks with a defibrillator.
He has now been taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
Did you see what happened?
Ring 01273 544530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nelson Mandela: remembering an inspiration
- Widow's drink-drive video plea
- Sentenced to life: Royal Marine from Brighton who shot wounded Afghan in cold blood
- Updated: "Biscuit tin" bomb hoaxer hunted in Brighton
- Sussex business winners line up to take top honours
Comments are closed on this article.