Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Argus website among best online performers in country
2:50pm Thursday 29th August 2013 in News
The Argus website is among the best performers online as audiences jumped by more than 30%.
The latest ABC statistics, the national standard for website audience figures in the media, revealed theargus.co.uk had seen monthly traffic rise 32% in the first six months of 2013 compared to the same period the previous year.
The website has been at the forefront of news delivery in Sussex and has become an essential bookmark for hundreds of thousands of people in the county.
As well as providing the latest news, sport and leisure, the site provides live blogs, photo galleries and videos of breaking news and major events as well as offering a forum for debate through our comments feature and opinion pieces.
It was one of only seven across the UK that saw a rise in audience traffic of above 30%.
The news comes as the Argus' parent company Newsquest saw an average of just under 10.9 million monthly unique browsers, up 24.6 per cent year-on-year.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Royal Marine convicted of murder named as Brighton's Alexander Blackman
- Two Whitehawk FC players charged with match fixing
- Sussex business winners line up to take top honours
- Severe flooding in Shoreham after River Adur bursts its banks
- Sussex Police Chief Constable announces retirement after 32-year career
Comments are closed on this article.