Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Squatters removed from former post office in Brighton
8:00pm Friday 30th August 2013 in News
Thisis the mess left behind after ten squatters were removed from the former post office in Ship Street on Wednesday.
Police and bailiffs were part of an operation to remove the squatters – which apparently ran smoothly with no arrests made.
The squatters are believed to have spent the past fortnight in the building.
It is the latest in a series of occupations of the large city centre property this year, which has led to a level of damage.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Missing Eastbourne man found safe and well
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
Comments are closed on this article.