Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Derby fans banned for three years after Albion homophobic abuse
12:47pm Thursday 5th September 2013 in News
Two football fans have been banned from attending matches for three years after admitting shouting homophobic chants at Albion supporters.
Shane Davies (25) and Daniel Davies (20), both of Bridge Road, Brough, North Humberside, were arrested on Saturday August 10 following the match at the American Express Community Stadium.
They appeared before magistrates in Brighton on August 22 and both pleaded guilty to a public order offence and were fined in excess of £300.
On Monday, the pair returned to the magistrates where they were given a three-year football banning orders applied for jointly by Sussex Police and Derbyshire Constabulary.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
- First World War medals burgled
Comments are closed on this article.