Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Styles hit Brighton street in flash mob for Jane Busby Styling
6:30am Friday 6th September 2013 in News
Top designers took their styles to the street in a series of flash mob fashion events.
The event in Brighton city centre was organised by Jane Busby Styling.
It featured six models showing outfits and accessories from Joules and Links, which are both based in East Street, as well as Porta and Storm, which are both based in Bond Street.
Jane Busby said: “This was a first for Brighton and we had the support of the business improvement management team in the city centre, Brilliant Brighton.
“The models went into each store to change into their outfits, performed a fourminute routine in the road outside the shop and then moved on to the next venue.
“We are working to put a video of the event on YouTube soon.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- VIDEO: Police helicopter captures hardy Brightonians braving sub-zero tempratures
- Nottinghamshire burglar wanted by police thought to be in Brighton and Hove
- Heartbroken brides-to-be slam Chichester fashion designer for "disappearing"
- Horsham chef through to MasterChef: the Professionals final week
- Hundreds lap up Christmas carol concert cheer in Hove
Comments are closed on this article.