Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Unattended cooking leads to call out for firefighters in Lancing
8:18am Saturday 7th September 2013 in News
Fire crews had to be called to an address in Lancing after someone left their cooking unattended.
The small kitchen fire happened at about 6.10pm yesterday evening in Hurstfield in Lancing.
Firefighters were called to reports of smoke and two appliances were needed to extinguish the blaze and ventilate the property.
The drama was over by 6.30pm.
Fire services reminded the public not to leave any cooking unattended.
Comments are closed on this article.