Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Delays between Brighton, Hove, Lewes and Haywards Heath due to signalling problem
11:01am Saturday 7th September 2013 in News
Rail passengers are facing delays of up to 10 minutes due to a signalling problem near Wivelsfield.
The delays are affecting passengers travelling between Brighton, Hove, Lewes and Haywards Heath.
There is no current estimate for when a normal service will resume.
For all the latets traffic and travel news visit http://www.theargus.co.uk/li/traffic_and_travel.in.Brighton/
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Our heroes on the streets - veterans among rising homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Fish die after "significant" pollution incidents hit West Sussex
- Rogue lorry drivers targeted in smuggling crackdown
- Kitty in the City needs new van
- Bank robbers strike in Haywards Heath
Comments are closed on this article.