Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teenager killed in Littlehampton car crash was 18-year-old soldier
A teenage soldier was killed in a horror car crash last night.
Jeff Stenning from Littlehampton was driving on the A259 at Wick at 9.33pm when his white Ford Focus hit a lamppost.
The 18-year-old, who was a private in the British Army, died at the scene.
His passenger, a 19-year-old girl, suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
A police spokesperson said: "This was a terrible tragedy in which a young man lost his life. We are appealing to anyone who saw what happened to call police on 101, quoting Operation Monitor, or email email@example.com."
The Argus will be running a tribute to Jeff in tomorrow’s paper.
Send your tributes to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave comments below.
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Missing Eastbourne man found safe and well
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
Comments are closed on this article.