Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teenager killed in Littlehampton car crash was 18-year-old soldier
A teenage soldier was killed in a horror car crash last night.
Jeff Stenning from Littlehampton was driving on the A259 at Wick at 9.33pm when his white Ford Focus hit a lamppost.
The 18-year-old, who was a private in the British Army, died at the scene.
His passenger, a 19-year-old girl, suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
A police spokesperson said: "This was a terrible tragedy in which a young man lost his life. We are appealing to anyone who saw what happened to call police on 101, quoting Operation Monitor, or email firstname.lastname@example.org."
The Argus will be running a tribute to Jeff in tomorrow’s paper.
Send your tributes to email@example.com or leave comments below.
- Former Albion chairman Dick Knight made freeman of the city
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Plans to turn Lewes Magistrate's Court into Premier Inn hotel rejected by council
Comments are closed on this article.