Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Join Gardeners’ Question Time in Chichester
6:00pm Thursday 12th September 2013 in News
Fans of BBC Radio 4’s Gardeners’ Question Time are being invited to apply for tickets for its next recording.
Eric Robson and his panel of horticultural experts will be answering audience questions in an hour-long recording to be held in the Auditorium, West Dean Gardens, near Chichester, on September 23.
Refreshments will be available from 5.30pm before the recording starts at 6.30pm.
Entry is strictly by ticket only and are available tomorrow from 9am to 5pm.
Tickets, which cost £2.50 and are limited to two per booking, are expected to sell out fast.
There is expected to be a high demand for tickets, which cost £2.50 and are limited to two per booking.
To book your place call 01243 818314.
The programme will be aired on October 4 at 3pm and repeated on October 6 at 2pm.
- Sussex chef Steven Edwards triumphs in Masterchef final
- Plans for London boarding school in Sussex countryside rejected
- Burglars steal safe from Seaford funeral sirectors
- Police investigate Eastbourne consultants over alleged fictitious investments
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
Comments are closed on this article.