Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton and Hove residents pop along to try latest dictionary addition
12:00pm Saturday 14th September 2013 in News
Baking fans were given a helping hand on how to create one of the latest additions to the Oxford Dictionary.
Staff from kitchenware store Lakeland gave passers-by a masterclass in creating cake pops outside Churchill Square, Brighton.
The lollipop cakes are the latest baking sensation to sweep the nation and have reached such a level of fame they were included in the most recent edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.
The cake pop event was held as part of the Brighton and Hove Food Festival Autumn Harvest which runs until tomorrow.
- UPDATE: nearly 100 flights delayed at Gatwick after Nats fault
- Farage pilot found dead at home in Eastbourne
- Gatwick Airport delays after control centre fault
- Chaos and damage as river bursts its banks
- Heroic work of the police and public recognised
Comments are closed on this article.