Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Your Interview: Simon Dowe, CEO of The Sussex Beacon
10:35am Wednesday 18th September 2013 in News
The chief executive of The Sussex Beacon – a centre which helps men and women living with HIV/AIDS – Simon Dowe will field readers’ questions for this week’s Your Interview.
Simon has worked for a variety of charities over the past 20 years.
- Jury continues deliberations in rent boy 'murder'
- Wife of jailed Brighton marine ‘overwhelmed’ by support
- Bird species in sharp decline in Sussex
- Father Scotty McGill tells of horror after being attacked by machete in street
- Santa bus in Woodingdean tonight
He is committed to improving the lives of people infected and affected with HIV in the UK and overseas.
The Sussex Beacon operates 365 days a year to help people manage the everyday realities of living with the life-long illness.
Send your questions to Gareth.Davies@TheArgus.co.uk or call 01273 544519.