Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teenager arrested over fatal car accident near Chichester
7:39am Tuesday 24th September 2013 in News
A 17-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving after a fatal car accident near Chichester on Saturday, September 21.
The teenager, from Chichester, has also been arrested for causing serious injury by dangerous driving. He is being questioned by police.
A Vauxhall Corsa car travelling south on the A285 at Halnaker came off the road and overturned.
Passenger Jasmine Elkasmi, 16, of Carlton Avenue, Bognor, died of her injuries and two other 16-year-old girl passengers who were in the car were seriously injured.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident to contact 101 quoting Operation Tamworth or email email@example.com
- Two Whitehawk FC players charged with match fixing
- VIDEO: Police helicopter captures hardy Brightonians braving sub-zero tempratures
- Concerns grow for missing 14-year-old Southwater girl
- Royal Marine convicted of murder named as Brighton's Alexander Blackman
- Options for long-term future of East Sussex maternity services published