Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Worthing teenager injured in hit and run
7:39pm Thursday 26th September 2013 in News
A teenager was knocked from his bike in a hit and run.
The 16-year-old, from Worthing, suffered bruising to his knee and hip after being knocked from his black BMX at the roundabout linking Littlehampton Road and Yeoman Road in Durrington when at about 7.50pm on Wednesday.
Sussex Police are appealing for witnesses to the silvercar involved in the incident which did not stop and continued towards the Centenary House roundabout.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1428 of 25 September.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
- First World War medals burgled
- Plumpton Green family go five weeks without electricity after tumble dryer fire
- Pop pair Rizzle Kicks back bauballs campaign
Comments are closed on this article.