Have no fear – stormtroopers haven’t invaded Brighton.
What you see is an artwork piece by artist Zig, as part of his Uzi 1960s Star Wars exhibition.
The exhibition was launched at the beginning of August and Hotel Pelirocco, Brighton’s Boutique Hotel in Regency Square, will be hosting the long-anticipated finale tonight.
There will be a cocktail fountain and tours of the hotel’s new room ‘Lord Vader’s Quarters’.
There will also be a guest appearance from Darth Vader and a storm trooper.
The costumes to be worn at the finale are provided by the UK Garrison, part of the largest costuming group in the world, dedicated to creating ‘movie-accurate’ costumes.
- Better compensation for beleaguered Southern Railway users promises PM
- Father and son beam with pride moments before tragedy
- Brighton restaurant named one of best in the country
- Lucas: Election needed as government has no mandate to negotiate Brexit
- Concern for Linda Chapelle, 28, missing from Bexhill