Have no fear – stormtroopers haven’t invaded Brighton.
What you see is an artwork piece by artist Zig, as part of his Uzi 1960s Star Wars exhibition.
The exhibition was launched at the beginning of August and Hotel Pelirocco, Brighton’s Boutique Hotel in Regency Square, will be hosting the long-anticipated finale tonight.
There will be a cocktail fountain and tours of the hotel’s new room ‘Lord Vader’s Quarters’.
There will also be a guest appearance from Darth Vader and a storm trooper.
The costumes to be worn at the finale are provided by the UK Garrison, part of the largest costuming group in the world, dedicated to creating ‘movie-accurate’ costumes.
- UPDATE: Father of Brighton jihadi brothers who fled to fight in Syria has 'gone to save last surviving son'
- Pair of hedgehogs stolen from animal charity's enclosure
- Person falls from high wall near Palace Pier and another rescued from water near Marina
- Archive of Brighton Rock film legend to go under the hammer
- Man rescued by beach after becoming trapped by rising tide