Have no fear – stormtroopers haven’t invaded Brighton.
What you see is an artwork piece by artist Zig, as part of his Uzi 1960s Star Wars exhibition.
The exhibition was launched at the beginning of August and Hotel Pelirocco, Brighton’s Boutique Hotel in Regency Square, will be hosting the long-anticipated finale tonight.
There will be a cocktail fountain and tours of the hotel’s new room ‘Lord Vader’s Quarters’.
There will also be a guest appearance from Darth Vader and a storm trooper.
The costumes to be worn at the finale are provided by the UK Garrison, part of the largest costuming group in the world, dedicated to creating ‘movie-accurate’ costumes.
- Council housing chief in £18 million police fraud investigation is sacked from £82,000-a-year post
- Decision on roll out of 20mph speed limits deferred after report criticized as "not clear"
- Man arrested on suspicion of affray following five hour police siege in Burgess Hill
- Men jailed for racist and homophobic attacks
- Fraudsters posing as police wanted over series of scams on pensioners