Have no fear – stormtroopers haven’t invaded Brighton.
What you see is an artwork piece by artist Zig, as part of his Uzi 1960s Star Wars exhibition.
The exhibition was launched at the beginning of August and Hotel Pelirocco, Brighton’s Boutique Hotel in Regency Square, will be hosting the long-anticipated finale tonight.
There will be a cocktail fountain and tours of the hotel’s new room ‘Lord Vader’s Quarters’.
There will also be a guest appearance from Darth Vader and a storm trooper.
The costumes to be worn at the finale are provided by the UK Garrison, part of the largest costuming group in the world, dedicated to creating ‘movie-accurate’ costumes.
- Man found guilty of murdering ex-girlfriend by stabbing her 23 times
- Swimmer who died after getting into difficulties on Sussex coast identified
- Man arrested after woman, 26, killed in crash
- New Brighton marina flats sold to foreign investors and second home owners
- 'We're staying married' Mother feared missing calls The Argus from Tunisia