Have no fear – stormtroopers haven’t invaded Brighton.
What you see is an artwork piece by artist Zig, as part of his Uzi 1960s Star Wars exhibition.
The exhibition was launched at the beginning of August and Hotel Pelirocco, Brighton’s Boutique Hotel in Regency Square, will be hosting the long-anticipated finale tonight.
There will be a cocktail fountain and tours of the hotel’s new room ‘Lord Vader’s Quarters’.
There will also be a guest appearance from Darth Vader and a storm trooper.
The costumes to be worn at the finale are provided by the UK Garrison, part of the largest costuming group in the world, dedicated to creating ‘movie-accurate’ costumes.
- Woman, 79, from Arundel, dies after car crashes into tree
- Hundreds of parents and children take part in Brighton SATS strike
- It's full steam ahead for Albion's £170 million game
- 'NHS trust failed' man accused of motorist knife murder
- RAF station commander leads tributes to pilots killed in light aircraft crash