Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Fight outside McDonalds in Bognor leaves three needing hospital treatment
1:40pm Thursday 12th December 2013 in News
A late-night fight broke out outside a McDonalds in Bognor.
The ruckus took place at about 1am on Thursday, December 5 when a dispute broke out between two groups of people, apparently over a taxi hiring, in the High Street outside the fast food chain.
A 49-year old woman and a 24-year old man received cuts and bruises for which they received treatment at St Richards Hospital, Chichester.
Three Bognor men, aged 25, 18 and 27, and a 23-year old Chichester man, were arrested on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm, and were later released on police bail until January 8 while enquiries continue.
The 18-year old was also treated at hospital for cuts and bruises.
Amber Wilson of the Chichester Response Investigation Team said; "If you were in Bognor High Street early last Thursday morning and saw anything of what happened, please contact us via 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 0045 of 5/12. You can also call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.