Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Air ambulance still patrolling skies in Sussex
3:28pm Thursday 12th December 2013 in News
Sussex's air ambulance is still patrolling the skies amid grounding of other models of helicopter.
Following the tragic helicopter crash in Glasgow that left nine dead, helicopter manufacturer Bond has grounded its fleet of EC135 helicopters in the UK.
But Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance Trust does not use Eurocopters, instead using DH902 explorers, meaning their two helicopters are still flying.
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Appeal for witnesses after two men are attacked in Hastings
- Suspected burglars arrested after detectives tracks them to stolen car
- Investigation launched following violent incidents in Worthing
Comments are closed on this article.