Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Friday 13 crashes across Sussex
9:32am Friday 13th December 2013 in News
Friday 13 arrived with a vengeance for motorists after a series of crashes within an hour of each other this morning.
Sussex Police officers have been dealing with three collisions which have happened on two main routes in the county this morning.
At 6.40am westbound on the A27 near to the Southwick tunnel, a car collided with the central reservation.
The driver is uninjured but the lane is currently blocked while the vehicle is recovered.
Forty-five minutes later, two cars collided on the westbound carriageway on the A27 near the Portslade junction causing long tailbacks.
Ten minutes later there was a three vehicle collision on the A23 northbound near to the junction with Pease Pottage leaving two lanes are currently blocked as the emergency services deal with the situation with one woman being treated by ambulance staff.
- Brighton mechanic crushed after 2.5 tonne car falls on him
- Relatives of war dead wanted for Rottingdean time capsule tribute
- Motorists to face six weeks of roadwork disruption on the A23
- 'Unprecedented' cruise liner footage restored by Sussex historians
- Worthing war hero who was oIdest UK motorist dies aged 106
Comments are closed on this article.