Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Carol singers at windmill raise money for hospice.
1:13pm Friday 13th December 2013 in News
Carol singers helped raise money for a hospice. Residents from West Blatchington in Hove held their annual carols at the windmill on Wednesday to help raise funds for the Martlets hospice.
Seventy-five people formed the choir this year, singing underneath the festively decorated windmill in exchange for a free hot drink and a mince pie.
The event raised £300 as local children walked round gathering spare change, happily shaking their buckets and encouraging people to dig deep into their wallets.
- Bottles and paint thrown from squat at Brighton church
- Cyclist fighting for life following Brighton seafront bus shelter crash
- Bradley Murdoch reportedly drops appeal following conviction for murdering Peter Falconio
- Hand grenade discovered in garden
- Brighton and Hove one of UK's least affordable places to live
Comments are closed on this article.