Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Carol singers at windmill raise money for hospice.
1:13pm Friday 13th December 2013 in News
Carol singers helped raise money for a hospice. Residents from West Blatchington in Hove held their annual carols at the windmill on Wednesday to help raise funds for the Martlets hospice.
Seventy-five people formed the choir this year, singing underneath the festively decorated windmill in exchange for a free hot drink and a mince pie.
The event raised £300 as local children walked round gathering spare change, happily shaking their buckets and encouraging people to dig deep into their wallets.
- Sussex families tell how they have been ripped apart by school bullying
- Man charged in University of Sussex trafficking case following extradition
- Campaigners plant flowers in Peacehaven potholes to highlight state of the roads
- Lewes Old Grammar's distinctive maroon uniform gives way to smart new grey look
- Man cleared of attempted murder after stabbing friend
Comments are closed on this article.