Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Carol singers at windmill raise money for hospice.
1:13pm Friday 13th December 2013 in News
Carol singers helped raise money for a hospice. Residents from West Blatchington in Hove held their annual carols at the windmill on Wednesday to help raise funds for the Martlets hospice.
Seventy-five people formed the choir this year, singing underneath the festively decorated windmill in exchange for a free hot drink and a mince pie.
The event raised £300 as local children walked round gathering spare change, happily shaking their buckets and encouraging people to dig deep into their wallets.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.