Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Carol singers at windmill raise money for hospice.
1:13pm Friday 13th December 2013 in News
Carol singers helped raise money for a hospice. Residents from West Blatchington in Hove held their annual carols at the windmill on Wednesday to help raise funds for the Martlets hospice.
Seventy-five people formed the choir this year, singing underneath the festively decorated windmill in exchange for a free hot drink and a mince pie.
The event raised £300 as local children walked round gathering spare change, happily shaking their buckets and encouraging people to dig deep into their wallets.
- Marathon man who battled injury is Local Hero
- Parking restrictions will 'damage trade'
- Click and collect service for freshly-grown produce
- Three-legged dog looking for home
- Streetlights turn on in the day and off at night after suffering malfunction
Comments are closed on this article.