Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Peter Andre meets charity mascot in Eastbourne
5:30am Monday 16th December 2013 in News
Singer and reality TV star Peter Andre took a break from signing autographs to show his support for a charity.
The Aussie star was at the Arndale Centre in Eastbourne to sign bottles of his new perfume range Forever and Forever Young.
Volunteers from the Sussex, Kent and Surrey Air Ambulance were also fundraising at the centre that day, selling tickets for a Win a Car raffle.
Peter agreed to have his photo taken with the charity’s mascot, Dr Dudley.
Money raised through the raffle will go to the charity’s life-saving work treating and transferring critically ill and injured people to hospital.
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Man to appear in court accused of racially abusing a shop worker in Eastbourne
- Concern over missing 15-year-old Jake Gillespie
- Missing teenager failed to turn up to school
Comments are closed on this article.