Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Peter Andre meets charity mascot in Eastbourne
5:30am Monday 16th December 2013 in News
Singer and reality TV star Peter Andre took a break from signing autographs to show his support for a charity.
The Aussie star was at the Arndale Centre in Eastbourne to sign bottles of his new perfume range Forever and Forever Young.
Volunteers from the Sussex, Kent and Surrey Air Ambulance were also fundraising at the centre that day, selling tickets for a Win a Car raffle.
Peter agreed to have his photo taken with the charity’s mascot, Dr Dudley.
Money raised through the raffle will go to the charity’s life-saving work treating and transferring critically ill and injured people to hospital.
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.