Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Peter Andre meets charity mascot in Eastbourne
5:30am Monday 16th December 2013 in News
Singer and reality TV star Peter Andre took a break from signing autographs to show his support for a charity.
The Aussie star was at the Arndale Centre in Eastbourne to sign bottles of his new perfume range Forever and Forever Young.
Volunteers from the Sussex, Kent and Surrey Air Ambulance were also fundraising at the centre that day, selling tickets for a Win a Car raffle.
Peter agreed to have his photo taken with the charity’s mascot, Dr Dudley.
Money raised through the raffle will go to the charity’s life-saving work treating and transferring critically ill and injured people to hospital.
- Bottles and paint thrown from squat at Brighton church
- Cyclist fighting for life following Brighton seafront bus shelter crash
- Bradley Murdoch reportedly drops appeal following conviction for murdering Peter Falconio
- Hand grenade discovered in garden
- Brighton and Hove one of UK's least affordable places to live
Comments are closed on this article.