Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman injured in Southwick Tunnel crash
10:29am Tuesday 17th December 2013 in News
A woman has suffered head injuries after a collision between two cars on a busy road.
A Renault Megane and a Vauxhall Corsa collded on the westbound A27 at the Southwick Tunnel at just before 9.40am this morning.
A woman driving one of the cars sustained a head injury which is not currently assessed as serious.
The westbound carriageway is currently blocked.
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
- Police to offer advice on dangers of postal scams
Comments are closed on this article.