Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman injured in Southwick Tunnel crash
10:29am Tuesday 17th December 2013 in News
A woman has suffered head injuries after a collision between two cars on a busy road.
A Renault Megane and a Vauxhall Corsa collded on the westbound A27 at the Southwick Tunnel at just before 9.40am this morning.
A woman driving one of the cars sustained a head injury which is not currently assessed as serious.
The westbound carriageway is currently blocked.
- Man jailed for cutting off puppy's tail
- Four women fight outside pub
- Elderly woman receives 285 scam letters in six months
- Man charged with careless driving over A27 crash
- Sea Life Centre treats 100 children to mark milestone
Comments are closed on this article.