Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman injured in Southwick Tunnel crash
10:29am Tuesday 17th December 2013 in News
A woman has suffered head injuries after a collision between two cars on a busy road.
A Renault Megane and a Vauxhall Corsa collded on the westbound A27 at the Southwick Tunnel at just before 9.40am this morning.
A woman driving one of the cars sustained a head injury which is not currently assessed as serious.
The westbound carriageway is currently blocked.
- Update: Lights back on in Preston Circus
- Hospital hires more than 60 nurses from overseas in recruitment drive
- Woman, 85, 'blames herself' after thieves prey on her friendliness to steal £2,000
- VIDEO: Drag racing with a difference along Brighton seafront for Sport Relief
- Bus boss to meet disgruntled passengers over Coldean service
Comments are closed on this article.