Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Residents escape from fire in Hove flat
7:59am Friday 20th December 2013 in News
Residents evacuated their flat in the early hours of the morning after fire broke out in their lounge.
All occupants were out of the ground floor flat in Hangleton Road in Hove by the time fireifghters arrived at the property after 2.10am this morning.
Crews from Hove Fire Station used breathing apparatus and foam to put out the fire in an operation lasting more than an hour.
Fire and rescue officials said no one was injured in the incident.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.