Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Residents escape from fire in Hove flat
7:59am Friday 20th December 2013 in News
Residents evacuated their flat in the early hours of the morning after fire broke out in their lounge.
All occupants were out of the ground floor flat in Hangleton Road in Hove by the time fireifghters arrived at the property after 2.10am this morning.
Crews from Hove Fire Station used breathing apparatus and foam to put out the fire in an operation lasting more than an hour.
Fire and rescue officials said no one was injured in the incident.
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.